Friday, February 13, 2009
All Wrapped Up
Well, here they are, all wrapped up in pink and ready to go night night. Really. Not all yet, of course, but everything that could be pulled. We had our first small challenge and brought down the Internet access here for a bit, but its back up and running. As a side thought, this is probably not very green, as I bet all this plastic and bubble wrap gets thrown out on the other side. Maybe we can think of something useful to do about that.

3 comments:
Maybe you can make Winterfest decorations out of it!
Maybe we can...or costumes to parade around City hall in Bellevue for Valentine's day!
I found the comments. The blog is supposed toe mail me when there is a comment but it wasn;t doing that. I'll go try to fix it.
I don't know how crafty we can get with the stuff but here's a possibility:
http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/01/bitty_bubblewrap_earrings.html
Also there are a lot of preschool painting crafts involving bubble wrap.
Post a Comment